Can we really attract wealth by connecting with powers greater than ourselves?
Is there a force within us that can change negative happenings into the brighter positive?
According to people who’ve succeeded, yes there are powers. And yes we can change ourselves! Spiritual ways to make money are possible.
1. Pray for money
And all things, whatever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall receive. – Matthew 21:22
This verse says it all. Prayer alone is not enough. You must have to believe, you must will it to happen.
Pastor Joel Osteen said on Business Week , prayer is a mighty way to obtain wealth. He says:
“God wants us to prosper financially, to have plenty of money, to fulfill the destiny He has laid out for us.”
I’m betting you once prayed and believed to get that raise. Let me guess, you did? Well, I guess that’s proof enough that wealth is possible with spirituality.
2. Give to receive
How on Earth would giving bring us more money?
Greg Petsch shares his secret: It’s by giving he says. By giving, God will entrust more wealth to share with others.
Giving is like investing. In the future, family and those we shared with will also share us something.
3. Positive thinking
Will Smith, Jim Carey, Suze Orman. These famous people are proof that positive thinking works.
They started with small, even with nothing. Now look at them today.
Will Smith said, “You really can create what you want.” People who’ve succeeded agree. By focusing on positive thoughts and feelings, you create positive results.
- Be positive that you’re getting money at the perfect time
- Be positive that your efforts will be paid with money
- Be positive that you have what it takes to make money
- Be positive there are no limits for you to make money
- Be positive that you deserve more money
Read these inspiring quotes about positive thinking. It instantly gets you feeling better:
- “You really can change your own reality based on the way that you think.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “There is no such thing as a hopeless situation. Every single circumstances of your life can change! ” – Rhonda Byrne
- “A man is but the product of his thoughts what he thinks, he becomes.” – Gandhi
4. Law of attraction
Have you watched the film “The Secret”? It’s a very motivating film. Everyone who’s watched it is talking about it till now.
Law of attraction states: What you think and feel, the universe will make happen. So be careful of your attitude in life. If you’re thinking you’re no good, that’s what you become.
Did you ever project yourself to having or becoming something and actually got it? This is how the cosmos works, says teachers of Law of Attraction. So how do you attract money?
- ASSERT that you are a magnet for money
- BELIEVE that new opportunities for making money will come
- TRUST that the universe is working with you
- PROJECT that you’re going to get a raise
- BE CONFIDENT of your skills to get a promotion
5. Respect money
It’s removing negative attitude about money that creates more money.
In an article Suze Orman wrote herself, she said
“…buying what you can’t afford, regardless of how well you take care of it, is flat-out disrespectful of yourself.”
This makes perfect sense doesn’t it? Money will come to those who respect money. If someone keeps throwing it around, there’d be less left.
6. Forget your past troubles with money
To make more money, one has to forgive the self for wasting so much in the past.
Most people feel guilty and bad about losing money in the past. This is heavy load and doesn’t allow you to move on.
A spiritual and healthy way of making money is saying to yourself: Today is a new day, an opportunity to make new wealth. It’s when you make peace with yourself that you start to move forward.