*Due to the high amount of guest post submission we are receiving (we receive hundreds of them) plus our current scheduled posts, we currently cannot accept any new guest posts.
Interested in having your article published in our website? Do you think you can contribute to our readers?
For anyone who wants to contribute as a guest blogger, please read the guidelines below:
- There is no minimum number of words but the ideal length would be around 500-1000 words.
- The article should be 100% original. An article with plagiarized content will not be published. Any quotations or sources must be cited.
- The article must be error-free (grammar and spelling)
- Use H2 for Subtitles and H3 for any additional titles within the subtitles.
- We will be providing the image to use for your post (Unless you feel like it’s necessary to add your image , then we may allow it)
- All content must be of high quality, easy to understand and direct to the point.
- Your article must be related to finance. It can be about making money, saving money, investing money or anything related to personal finance.
- The article must only be live on our site. It cannot be distributed to any other blogs or websites.
- At the end of the article, you must be able to provide a brief author bio. A few sentences will do. You can also insert a link to your website through the author bio section.
- You are allowed a maximum of 2 links to your website and your site must be relevant to the content of the article (No affiliate links)
- We reserve the right to edit the title and content of the article to suit the website (or if we do not find it appropriate.)
- We reserve the right to refuse or delete posts that do not adhere to these requrements.
- We do not allow content that is self-promotional or low quality.
You can refer to our previous blog posts so you can have an idea of what type of content we want for our site.
If you agree with all the requirements mentioned above, then go ahead and send your article. Just e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org